Rakhine State is a state of Myanmar. Situated the western coast, it is bordered by Chin State in the north, Magway Division, Bago Division and Ayeyarwady Division in the east, the Bay of Bengal to the west, and the Chittagong Division of Bangladesh to the northwest.
The famous unspoilt Ngapali beach is in Rakhine State, stretching along the Bay of Bengal. It is famous for its clean aqua blue water and the sandy beach shore. There are many luxury hotels for tourists and locals for accommodation. The southern beach of Kanthaya is reached from Ayeyarwaddy division by road.
Mrauk U, or the ancient city of the Rakhine Dynasty is also a popular destination in this state.
At a glance
- Start/Finish : Mae sot
- Duration & Dates : 2-10 March 2018 (9 days)
- Total distance : 2310-2500 km, 1435-1553 miles
- Accommodations : Beautiful 3 stars hotel and Hilton Ngapali Resort & Spa 5 stars hotel
- Highlights : “Ngapali Beach”the most beautiful beach of Myanmar, “Mrauk O” the old capital of Arakan State
- Minimum no. of participants : 16
- Prices : Adult 36,500 THB (Twin room) Child (3-12 y/o) 19,000 THB ***Additional charge for single room is 9,000 THB
- Vehicles fee : A car 7,000 THB , A motorbike 5,500 THB
Day 1 Bkk-Maesot
Day 2 Maesot-Myawaddy – Bago (340 km.)
Day 3 Bago – Ngapali (450 km.)
Day 4 Ngapali Beach
Day 5 Ngapali Beach– Mrauk O (400 km.)
Day 6 Mrauk O
Day 7 Mrauk O – Naypyidaw (490 km.)
Day 8 Naypyidaw – Hpa An (460 km.)
Day 9 Hpa An – Myawaddy -Maesot (170 km.)
For more info.
Tel. + 66-2-1953088
Hotline : +66-86-3063252
Line ID : Transasiaroute
E-mail : email@example.com
Facebook : www.facebook.com/transasiaroute